I am thankful
- First and foremost, because I have a savior who loves me and chooses to bless me even though I don't deserve it.
- because I have an incredible husband who loved me and loves our daughter unconditionally
- because I get to look into these baby blues everyday
|Picture by Amanda Rooney Photography|
- because I have an incredible job that I enjoy going to everyday, who values their employees, and understands the demands of being a parent
- because my sweet baby is healthy, feeling much better and her nasty cold and ear infection is gone
- because I have in-laws that I love and that love me (and yes, this makes me so thankful because I know way too many people who don't have a good relationship with their spouse's family)
If you want to,lets link up!! Tell me what you are thankful today - even ifs its just one thing - what are you thankful for???