- Size of the baby: As of today's sonogram, she is 4 lbs, 6 oz!!!! Definitely bigger than average, but only 16.8" long, which is right on target! Growth is no issue here!!! (And FYI, BabyCenter.com says the 32 wk avg. weight is only 3.75 lbs!)
- Total weight loss/gain: 28 lbs - but only 2lbs in the past month!
- Maternity clothes: YEP! My clothing options are becoming more and more limited!
- Gender: It's a Girl! Emmalee Caroline Williams
- Movement: Yes! Not only can I feel her move, but you can watch her!
- Sleep: Starting to get difficult. I get up more often and its more difficult to get comfortable at night.
- What I miss: Being about to move around freely - I can't bend down very well, I seem to literally roll myself out of bed, and it is getting more and more difficult to do the everyday tasks!
- Cravings: Not really craving anything.
I cannot tell you how relieved Brant and I were this morning to hear that Emmalee is growing so well. So since we know that she is already 4 lbs, 6 oz., anyone want to take any guesses on what her birth weight will be????? My guess is 8 lbs, 10 oz.
Her room is almost finished! I'm going to Canton on Saturday with Sister and I hope that I get everything I need to finish her room while I'm there. I promise to post pictures as soon as its all ready!