CROCKPOT BBQ RIBS
SOOOO simple and SOOOO delicious!!!!!
1) Make a spice rub for your ribs. I use equal parts salt, garlic, paprika and just a pinch of fresh ground pepper.
2) Rub - and I mean RUB - down your ribs. Make sure they are good and covered with the spice rub.
3) Broil on high for about 15 minutes to let them brown.
4) Slice 'em up and throw in your crockpot with a jar (I only used 1/2 the jar) of your favorite BBQ sauce.
5) Cook on low for 8 hours!
CROCKPOT (WHOLE) CHICKEN
This is an awesome recipe, especially if you are on a budget because you can get a whole chicken for around $5, but it will feed several people! This is so good and the meat will just fall off the bone.
1) Thaw out your chicken
2) Make a spice rub - I used equal parts of salt, garlic, onion powder, rosemary and basil.
3) Rub your spice rub on your chicken - make sure you get under the skin wherever you can.
4) Make four 3-4" foil balls and put them in the bottom of your crockpot.
5) Put your chicken on the foil balls and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Hope you enjoy these EASY crockpot favorites!!!