So today's blog journal is "something I am OCD about." Well my husband would tell you to make that plural because there is a long list of things I am OCD about!
1) Dishes in the dishwasher! I was raised in a house where it was unacceptable to leave your dishes in the sink if they could go in the dishwasher.
2) Dishes in the sink! Before I go to bed, I clean the dishes! I HATE having dishes in the sink!
3) A clean house! I don't have to have a perfect house, but I do like my house to be picked up.
4) My seat belt! I always wear my seat belt; it is the first thing I do when I get in the car. Brant doesn't like wearing his and calls me his "mom" when I tell him to put it on.
5) Clothes on the floor! Brant comes in and usually just throws his clothes on the bedroom floor...and I can't stand it. Either hang up your clothes or put them in the hamper.
What are you OCD about???