Anyone who knows my husband knows that the man LOVES movies. He can watch ANY movies and enjoy it - even if its a bad movie. So today, I thought of him when I saw this article on Yahoo.com. It is Yahoo's 100 Movies to See Before You Die!
I read through all of the different movies it names and there are definitely some that I have no clue about, but some truly are all-time classic movies like:
Then there were some that surprised me, like:
- The Wizard of Oz
- The Sound of Music
- The Shawshank Redemption
- Schindler's List
- Lord of the Rings
- The Godfather (I and II)
- Its a Wonderful Life
- Groundhog Day
- The Matrix
- Toy Story
If it were my list, I would add some of my personal favorites like:
- Steel Magnolias (Yes, I can quote almost the entire things!)
- Gone with the Wind (I was devastated this wasn't on the list)
- Twister (Love this movie)
- French Kiss ( Hello, I jut flew over an ocean!!!)
- Hairspray (2007) - I can watch this over and over!
- My Fair Lady - GREAT classic!
So, the question of the day becomes: If you could make a list of your favorite movies to see before you die, what would be on the list????