Baked Potato Bites (this is a modified version from my Pampered Chef Baking Stone cookbook)
- Start with 2-3 large potatoes and slice them in thin rounds (about 1/4" thick). I used my scalloped slicer from Pampered Chef to make them a little more "fun."
- Brush both sides of potato slices with vegetable oil and place on non-stick cookie sheet (I used my Pampered Chef baking stone)
- Bake at 450 for 20-25 minutes (or until soft throughout)
- In a mixing bowl, combine:
- After the potatoes bake through, cover the slices with the cheese mixture and bake for about 5 more minutes!
- I served these on a platter with a bowl of sour cream so it was really like a stuffed baked potato! They were delicious!!
Stuffed Jalapeños - I have made these several times for guests and they are always a huge hit!
- You need about 20-25 fresh jalapeños, one lbs of sausage, 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese and one brick of cream cheese
- Slice the jalapeños in half and clean out the seeds
- In a skillet, ground sausage
- Add brick of cream cheese and 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese to cooked sausage
- Stuff jalapeño halves with sausage mixture
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes